Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Knitting

Hello, dear friends.
I've admitted to you before, I am a most terrible knitter.  Slow.  Painful.  I am not sure if I'm a process knitter, one who enjoys the rhythm of the knitting, or a finished project knitter.  Or not really a knitter at all, but a knitter-wanna-be. Or maybe a little bit of all of that.  At any rate, I'm not highly motivated to finish a project.  And I do enjoy having a bit of knitting in my hand; but if I'm not knitting, meh, I'm okay with that, too.
Anyway, I have been knitting this silly sweater for too long.  I bought the yarn years ago.  For the middle child.  But now, it will have to be for the Pipsqueak.  I find it boring.  Tedious.  But I want it finished!  This is my year of finished projects and inspired knitting!  I decided to sit under my favorite loverly tree and, well, knit.

But it's beautiful outside!  And there were distractions.

And I felt like I was being watched the entire time.

Hmmmmmmmm it's loverly knitting in the spring sunshine and fresh air.  I think Keeper is in the right frame of mind!!  And I did manage to knit . . . . a few rows, anyway!

Happy-ness is distraction and playing!!
Go outside and enjoy your spring romp! Now!  Go!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment