Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sometimes Sadness

Hello, dear friends.
This has been a week of sadness.  A day of defeat.  I meekly stand and wave my white flag of surrender.
And....
I put on my favorite jeans.  And a favorite white linen shirt.  And I turn up the Italian opera music so loud even the neighbors can hear it.  And I make tea.  From a tea kettle given to me by my most favorite person.  A birthday gift.


And I mourn the loss of friends and loved ones with Buckeyes.  Not very pretty Buckeyes.  But therapy. Remembering.  Wishing.

Happy-ness is one more day. To love.  To be loved.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. hi wendy. All I can say is that sometimes life is so unexplainable. You try to do everything right, and still, sometimes things don't turn out the way you expected, and people disappoint. However, if you just wait, you will find unexpected kindness and hope from places you thought it would never come from. But it looks like you are on the right track already! :)

    ReplyDelete